- Mikkelson Park is located on Highway 24 on the east edge of New Hampton, It has many activities throughout the summer including the municipal swimming pool with water slide and diving boards, ball diamonds, frisbie golf, skateboard area, Wooden Wonderland and activities sponsored by the New Hampton Park and Rec Department. They also host annual events such as the Davis Motorcycle Rally the week-end following Labor Day and Heartland Days.
- Stolz Park is located on Bigelow and Hamilton. Here you will find a basketball court and softball field. They also boast an ice rink in the winter.
- Runion Park is located on Broadway and Hale in New Hampton across from the Mercy Medical Center and St. Joseph's Community School. The park has a softball diamond, basketball court, a picnic shelter, restrooms, and playground.
- Garnet Park is located on the south side of New Hampton on 4th Avenue. This is the perfect park for the nature enthusiast. Here you will find a fishing pond, nature trails, disc golf and a picnic shelter. Portable restrooms are available.
- Check out the Chickasaw County Tourism and the City of New Hampton parks pages for more information about the numerous other parks in the area and for shelter reservations.